THURSDAY, June 28 (HealthDay News) — The more work-related stress parents experience, the more likely their children are to eat unhealthy meals, a new study shows.
- Is Childhood ADHD Making You a Fat Adult?
- ADHD In Childhood May Lead To Obesity In Adulthood + MORE
- How Imbalanced Digestive Bacteria Cause Obesity & Heart Disease
- Using Active Videogaming ('Exergaming') To Improve Children's Health + MORE
- Childhood ADHD tied to obesity decades later
- A Vicious Cycle That Helps Obesity Perpetuate Itself
- Statins May Reduce Exercise Benefits For Obese Adults