THURSDAY, June 28 (HealthDay News) — The more work-related stress parents experience, the more likely their children are to eat unhealthy meals, a new study shows.
- Schools should make exercise 'core' subject, U.S. panel urges + MORE
- Obese Patients Who Repeatedly Change Primary Care Providers Make More ER Trips
- Is Childhood ADHD Making You a Fat Adult?
- ADHD In Childhood May Lead To Obesity In Adulthood + MORE
- How Imbalanced Digestive Bacteria Cause Obesity & Heart Disease
- Using Active Videogaming ('Exergaming') To Improve Children's Health + MORE
- Childhood ADHD tied to obesity decades later